The InsuJet is developed, manufactured and sold by a small team of dedicated people who believe in a needle-free future for patients with chronic conditions such as diabetes. The legal manufacturer of the InsuJet is located in the Netherlands, and has offices in Asia and North America to ensure the technology becomes available to patients in need of needle-free alternatives around the world.
Inspired By You. Et vous. Und Sie. En U. 和你。Och du. あなたも. És te. E tu. وأنت
Estimated savings per patient per device lifetime(3yrs) in US, accounting for needle sharps waste management.
Needles eliminated per InsuJet user per year. Good riddance!
Of InsuJet users recommend using it to other people.
Choose InsuJet for a fear of needles. Needless needles.
We are a catalyst for research, development and commercialization of innovative life sciences products for the care and cure of the global community.
We believe that every individual should have the opportunity to receive healthcare that is respectful, safe, and empowering.
Global InsuJet Offices
Availability of the InsuJet
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic (Czechia), Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom.
Distributors and wholesalers of the InsuJet
Meditrend International Pty Ltd
Tel.: +61 411 519 104
Address: Ground Floor, 23 Milton Parade, Malvern VIC 3144 Australia
Fagron Belgium nv
Tel.: 0032 800 128 80
Address: Venecoweg 20A 9810 Nazareth
The InsuJet will be launched in Brazil in Q1 2023. This will be announced shortly on the website of our distributor:
Sol Milennium, South America
The InsuJet will be launched in Canada in Q1 2023. This will be announced shortly on the website of our distributor:
Sol Milennium, North America
Walid Import & Export Co.,
Address: Mahlat Domina, Dekhlia, Egypt.
Angel of Diabetic
(852) 8106 1088 WhatsApp & WeChat
Phone: (852) 6213 0200 .
Medcordis Kereskedelmi Kft.
Tel.: +36 1 617 78 82
Address: 1134 Budapest, Csángó utca 36. 6/1.
Tel.: +98 21 2235 6106
Address: No 48, Ofogh building, 3rd Golestan alley, Farahzadi Blv, Saadat Abad, Tehran, Iran
Step Drug Store Company
Tel.: +962 6 5233551
Address: Amman- Jordan / Shafa Badran, P.O Box 117 Amman 11934
Tel.: +31 88 990 82 00
Address: De Weegschaal 14, 5215 MN, 's-Hertogenbosch
Bestel de InsuJet
The InsuJet will be launched in Romania in Q1 2023. This will be announced shortly on the website of our distributor:
Khotwa Medical Company
Tel.: + 966 11 275 3565
Address: 2444 King Abdul Aziz Branch Rd, Al Maseif, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Xinya Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Address: 9F-7, No. 472, Zhongshan 2nd Road, Xinxing District, Kaohsiung 80044
Reliance Medical Ltd.
Tel.: 0845 644 8808
Address: West Ave, Talke, Stoke-on-Trent ST7 1TL, United Kingdom
The InsuJet community and medical professionals turn our scientific and medical discoveries into solutions for their life.
Meet the InsuJet Team
Nick CantonThe Netherlands
InsuJet has been in development for over two decades. We have been gathering clinical data and market feedback, for over a decade. At this stage we are confident that we are in a position to revolutionize the entire needle-free market.
InsuJet hopes to improve the lives of millions of people as we continue to receive approval in numerous countries.
2004 - Development of the technology starts in the UK.
2008 - Market approvel of the SQ-Pen. The first generation of the current family of needle-free inulin injection devices.
2009 - Global IP rights of technology acquired.
2010 - EU market approval.
2011 - InsuJet is covered by NHS.
2011 - Launch of the InsuJet V1.
2011 - 1st Clinical study
Improved Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Profile of Rapid-Acting Insulin Using Needle-Free Jet Injection Technology.
Diabetes Care, August 2011
2012 - HK and China (CFDA) approval.
2013 - 2nd Clinical study into Needle-Free Jet Injection with Diabetes technology.
2014 - Australia (TGA) & New Zealand approval.
Launch of InsuJet V3.
New clinical studies validate and emphesize the effectiveness of InsuJet for patients of both type 1 and 2 diabetes.
InsuJet gets approval to sell in Malaysia.
InsuJet enters Middle East (KSA / JO)
Nugen MD acquires InsuJet.
Canada HC approval.
Emergo appointed as UKRP.
InsuJet is signing new distributors in 10 new territories.
Used needles are a massive environmental concern. In the US alone, 7.8 bilion needles are disposed of on an annual basis, and most are for insulin use.
To fight this, we must push back on the use of single-use disposables. For every InsuJet user, we eliminate more than 1000 needles per year! That saves a lot of biohazardous waste and the added environmental cost of its collection.
In many countries where needles are not properly collected and disposed off. The elimination of single-use disposables helps to protect our environment.
01. Compatible insulin types: Human and animal; Fast acting insulins (bolus); Rapid Acting Insulin Analogs; Regular Human Insulin; Basal insulins; Intermediate-acting, commonly: NPH/ Isophane; Long-acting, commonly: Glargine, detemir, degludec; Premixtures (e.g. 30/70).
02. In a user survey, 78% of respondents answered they would recommend InsuJet™ to others.
03. In a user survey, 40% of the respondents answered they noticed using less insulin.
04. Needle-Free Jet Injection of Rapid-Acting Insulin Improves Early Postprandial Glucose Control in Patients With Diabetes. Diabetes Care, October 2013.
05. Body mass index and the efficacy of needle-free jet injection for the administration of rapid-acting insulin analogs, a post hoc analysis. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, July 2012.
06. Improved Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Profile of Rapid-Acting Insulin Using Needle-Free Jet Injection Technology. Diabetes Care, August 2011
07. A Pilot Study to Examine the Tolerability and Device Preference in Type 1 Diabetes of Insulin Apart Administered by InsuJet™ Compared with Subcutaneous Injection. Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics, 2014.
08. See medical deck Cost Analysis - North America, 2022 available on the Partner page.
09. Calculated at 4 injections a day with a hypodermic needle. 4 injection a day, every day of the year, adds up to 1,460 needles a year saved from use.
*. The InsuJet™ is calibrated for U-100 insulins
**. Needle gauge 26-27 is commonly used for subcutaneous injections and is around 0.40 - 0.45mm in diameter. The orifice of the InsuJet™ Nozzle is about 0.15mm in diameter which is much smaller than conventional needle gauges used for subcutaneous insulin injections.
***. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov PMID:18820853